So we decided to organize the cabinets and we found a can of pumpkin. Though it was out of season, we make a pumpkin bread. This recipe is not too sweet and can be used as a light evening dessert, for a tea party or as a breakfast item.
- 4 potatoes
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°. Prep cookie sheet with nonstick foil. Set aside.
- Wash and cut potatoes into strips and put them on the cookie sheet.
- Add seasoning to the potatoes and toss.
- Bake for 30 mins or until fries are lightly brown and crisp.
- If desired, toss fries for even browning.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
Served with a little coconut cream and cinnamon.